Monday 25 April 2011

WHY DO PEOPLE DREAM?

With tears in her eyes, she asked me once upon a time,


"Why do people dream, when they know that dreams shatter?"

I wandered around, talked to many, observed the aspects of life,

And I found the answer after walking a thousand miles.



Dreams keep the hope in us alive,

Dreams give us the strength to carry on with our life.

People dream to escape the painful reality,

Their dreamland provides them with a peaceful sanctuary,

So they dream even though they know that shattters,

To them, escaping reality is all that matters.









I have a dream, you have a dream,

In the deepest part of our heart we all harbor a beautiful dream.

We dream peace, we dream to climb the ladder of success,

And those dreams make us determined to pursue the path os knowledge.

They say that a man without a dream is like an empty shell,

So I urge the dwellers of earth to dream if you want to live well.

Iask you all to dream a beautiful dream,

A dream where no hatred, jealousy or war exists,

but love, friendship and eternal peace.



And to my friend I'll just say one thing,

Go to bed tonight and dream whatever you feel.

I promise you, that in the morning you'll feel happy, you'll again feel like living.

And then you'll realize why do people still dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment