Monday 25 April 2011

learn to live on

As soon as u entered my small world,


U illuminated everything nd then vanquished my heart,

And the moment I finally decided to make u forever mine,

That was when I lost u for the rest of my life.

That was the moment when sorrows nd pain eclipsed all my happiness,

And from then on every other aspects of my life felt meaningless.



Now a black cloud hovers above my once clear azzure sky,

And it seems that everythin' around me have entered the phase of twilight,

When it rains, it feels like the sky is cryin' with me,

Every aspects of nature seems to be asking me to find a new way to live.

But nothin' seems to be able to alleviate my pains,

Neither the sweet fragments of roses, nor the shower of rain.



But I want to be emancipated from this hopless state,

I hate to drown in sorrows, I want to break away

Albeit I know that a life without you is like an empty shell,

And I know that to go on, I must let go of myself,

But losing myself is not a great loss for me,

Cuz I've already lost u- my only destiny.



The dawn is breaking nd my turtle-dove is singing,

And it feels like she's giving a new sound to my feeling,

Her sweet song seems to be filling me up with some strength,

The strength to stand up to face th lonely world nd never fall again.



But that doesn't mean that I'll ever stop loving u,

Cuz I can never love again the way I loved you,

But as the swan song will not reach my ears for a long time.

So I must be brave to carry on with my meaningless life.



And I don't need anything else to stop feeling lonely,

Cuz at night, ur memories will keep me company.

And in the morning, work and friends will keep me busy.



Slowly nd steadily this helplessness within me will soon be gone

And I'll learn to live on....

No comments:

Post a Comment