Monday 25 April 2011

THAT VOICE


There's this one old song I need to remember,



There's one word that comes after the cold december.



I can't forever stare at this blank paper,



I nedd to write the song that'll touch everyone forever.



But my imaginations can't penetrate much further.



'Cause a voice is haunting me, singing to me forever....







The numbness is settling within me again,



And that mellifluous voice is showering me with rain...



My old guitar tries to tune an old song for my solace,



But the words keep on evading me, leaving without a trace.



That voice.....I need to know who's voice is that,



That voice..... I need to be emancipated from it.

































There are a thousand different ways to fall in love,



But only one way to lose your heart.



The flame of hope will never let you have enough,



It'll flicker back and forth till you say the word.



And I need to remember that old song that made me fall in love



I gotta find that voice that touched my doleful heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment