Monday 25 April 2011

A PRAYER

Oh Lord, Give me the strength to stand firm on the ground when all the forces of nature goes against me.


Give me the heart that will never break apart even if love goes against me.

Give me the mind that can fight my weakness and concentrate more on developing my soul,

Give me the willpower to carry on with my dreams and fight all the obstacles to reach my goal.

Oh Lord, Give me the eyes that will not let tears flow in front of others so that I can hide my Achille's heels,

Give me the ears that will ignore anything aimed to crumple my confidence but will not be deaf to inhumane injustice.

Give me a place where I can safely lock up my sweet memories,

And teach me the words that will touch millions of hearts strongly.

And I pray to You, to give me the power to make this world a better place,

And to give me Hope to work harder to replace all the haterd, wars and sorrows with love, friendship and eternal happiness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment